Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lumina - Sto. Tomas Batangas ONLY 2280 / MONTH




Lumina Homes, Inc. brings you 

LUMINA 

Located at Brgy. San Vicente

 Sto. Tomas, Batangas,

LUMINA is cushioned within 

Sto. Tomas and Tanauan city's 

growing 

Community


 FLOOR AREA 22 SQM

LOT AREA 36 SQM 


Updated price as of 

February 2017


 


TCP             810,000.00
EQUITY              101,250.00
LESS: Reservation Fee                 5,000.00
NET EQUITY               96,250.00
MONTHLY EQUITY        6,417 X         15months

PAG IBIG MONTHLY                 5194.00 for 30yrs
                


FOR

 INQUIRIES PROMOS,



FREEBIES


and  SITE VIEWING:


              

CALL OR TEXT


RIZZA  0922 5833802


JILL   0928 593 6829


LORNA 0925 858 1224



JHOY - 0923 374 3806


AIRENE HOME MODEL


 FOR MORE INFO

 EMAIL rizzaaranas@yahoo.com

 call or text 09194889046

Chosen Home Realty 

and General  Services

Entrance Gate

TCP             485,000.00
EQUITY Promo only        35,000.00
LESS: Reservation Fee                 3,000.00



MONTHLY EQUITY2,909 X 11months

PAG IBIG MONTHLY 2,280.00 for 30yrs
               





Floor Plan


Phase 1 - Lumina Batangas Actual Photos






Actual Photos of Turn over Unit









Our Model House Dressed Up Unit








FOR PROJECTS LOCATED IN 

CALAMBA, please click this link: 

















Majestic View of Mt. Makiling




House Specification




=========================================




Actual Photos of Model Units


FOR INQUIRIES,  PROMOS,


FREEBIES


and  SITE VIEWING:


              CALL OR TEXT


ADEL 0922 5833802


JILL 0928 593 6829






















***DISCOUNT ON RESERVATION FEE

***CORPORATE DISCOUNTS

***FREE APPLIANCES UPON MOVE IN

***FREE T SHIRT

***FREE SACK OF 5KILOS  RICE



CALL OR TEXT NOW!!!


LIMITED OFFER ONLY



FREE VEHICLE FOR SITE VIEWING


TRIPPING SCHEDULES


EVERY TUESDAY: 

6AM, 9AM AND 3PM


Pick up Points, 

Jollibee Checkpoint

Jollibee Mamatid

Jollibee Real Waltermart




              

CALL OR TEXT


ADEL 0922 5833802


JILL   0928 593 6829





RIZZA ARANAS
Real Estate Broker
REB No. 002960
Chosen Home Realty and General Services
Mobile - 0919-4889046 0922 583 3802
Email:  chosenhome_realty@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/ChosenHomeRealty                                                                                             
Book your Special Events Here  --->>  www.facebook.com/pansolresortsrizz


FOR PROJECTS LOCATED IN 

CALAMBA, please click this link: 




7 comments:

  1. $$$ URGENT LOAN OFFER WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$
    Do you need Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get FUNDED at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details.

    Full name:
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
    Gender:
    Marital status:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Address:
    City:
    State/province:
    Zip/postal code:
    Country:
    Phone number:
    Monthly Income:
    Occupation:

    E-mail: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh! Those model units are really something you can't resist! Glad that I found your post about affordable house and lot in Batangas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    God bless you Madam, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us creditloan11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete